teaching sewing confidence, tip by tip

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Previously On This Week: 7 May

This week, as I move into my third year of blogging there's quite a few links back to posts from the same week in previous years.

I revisit old posts weekly so new readers get a opportunity to look at posts that have gone before and are still relevant and also for older readers who may find the posts fun to look back at.

Drop in and out of the posts as they take your fancy, just click on an image or link to take you to the original post:


Saturday, 28 April 2012
My first ever blog post.

The Beginning!

 



Thursday, 10 May 2012

Only 4 days into starting my blog I flew back across the Atlantic to be with my Dad when he died.  Blogging and quilting kept my hands and head busy throughout the grieving process, though there's not a day goes by that I don't miss him and think about him still.

A Terrible Week





Saturday, 4 May 2013

Bonzer Trunk Show - Up Close With Sarah Fielke's 'hand quilted with love' Quilts






Monday, 6 May 2013

Tutorial: Quilted Pillow Cushion With Hidden Zipper






Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Have You Ever Made A Book Cover? Here's Two I Made Earlier!






Thursday, 9 May 2013

Confetti For A Spring Wedding? - No It's My April Bee Block






   
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts. Please leave a message to let me know you visited, it's a great way to get to know you all better too :)

Chris Dodsley


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.